Turnaround Time

I paid 1000.00 for a transmission that had 140,000 miles on it.Immediately after the unit was installed on my truck there was problems.

Unfortunately after 500 miles the transmission pump failed and my truck broke down on my way to work. Called LKQ...customer service was no help. They refused to warranty the unit. Actually the lady on the phone hung up on me because she could not find my invoice.

Bad people...Please listen to me...do not buy ANYTHING from LKQ. They lie and rip you off. This wasn't the first time this company has committed this crime. Its a waste of time and money.

Customer service is terrible. They are no help. Mindless drones who don't care about you. Mean while they are laughing all the way to the bank and I'm still stuck.

Shame on them. As a US Marine I am ashamed that I sacrificed for the freedoms that LKQ takes advantage of. Everyone I know is gonna know about this.

Every repair shop I deal with is gonna know about this.I know alot of people and I have a BIG mouth.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor part quality and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Lkq Corporation needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lkq Corporation.

Had an Experience with Lkq Corporation?

Comments