Turnaround Time

I purchased an "Engine Assembly" as it was listed on the website. The search for this item should have been labeled as "Long Block".

When i received the engine assembly it was improperly packaged. The engine had to be additionally secured by the freight company with 2 company labeled ratchet straps to the completely damaged pallet. Due to the 2 LKQ half inch PLASTIC straps holding the entire engine being insufficient. The engine was recieved by me inverted ; upside down; resting on the intake manifold.

Which obviously cracked. There was additional damage to variouse parts that is too much to list individually. So to sum up the call to customer service, i was interrupted several times and told that if there was damage to the block or heads to call them back. When i told them that i bought an assembly and not a long block they replied that all of the items i mentioned that were damaged basically just weren't removed from the engine i purchased and they aren't concerned with those items.

I told them that i bought the "Engine Assembly" due to the fact that i needed more than a long block and also that everything she told me wasn't listed on the engine assembly info page. All she could say was that its "somewhere" on the website. The whole piont of this posting is the misleading information from thier website search engine. So if you purchase an engine assembly from LKQ don't expect to receive anything useable besides a long block.

Even the dipstick and housing are unuseable not to mention the oilpan which is crushed. I also expected it to have an alternator.

I haven't installed the engine yet due to receiving it yesterday so hopefully the situation will not get any worse. Will never purchase from them again

Comments

I bought lkq Engine and transmission for my 2014 Toyota Prius V, they told me the mileages are 45k and 50k, actually last Toyota services history shows 80k and 79k,

When I LKQ and explaine that the mileage was not right, they told me this is the mileage they puy from the action.

Dishonest.