Called LKQ in Livingston Louisiana and they said they didn't have a alternator to fit me Lincoln Navigator so I ordered it off line and the part was shipped from Livingston Louisiana the same day.The part came and I took it to go get tested and it failed.
I looked at the part and found out it was a 2001 alternator with 8 groves instead of 6 groves in which 2002 alternators only have 6 groves. I spoke to a man in Livingston and he said someone shipped it to them and they shipped it to me so I will have to deal with the LKQ online people. I Spoke with a lady and she said she will call a dealer to verify what I told her the she came back on the phone and said they sent me the wrong part and she will call me back in a hour for a replacement. She never called and I called livingston back and he said the part came from thier lot after they told me they didn't have any and the otger guy said soneone shipped it to them and they shipped it to me.
I want my money back from you all sending me the wrong part and I am going to bring it right back to Livingston or the court house.
And I am filing a dispute with my credit card company.Oh and they don't answer emails so when sending a email make sure you send a copy to yourself
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."