Baker, Louisiana

Called LKQ in Livingston Louisiana and they said they didn't have a alternator to fit me Lincoln Navigator so I ordered it off line and the part was shipped from Livingston Louisiana the same day.The part came and I took it to go get tested and it failed.

I looked at the part and found out it was a 2001 alternator with 8 groves instead of 6 groves in which 2002 alternators only have 6 groves. I spoke to a man in Livingston and he said someone shipped it to them and they shipped it to me so I will have to deal with the LKQ online people. I Spoke with a lady and she said she will call a dealer to verify what I told her the she came back on the phone and said they sent me the wrong part and she will call me back in a hour for a replacement. She never called and I called livingston back and he said the part came from thier lot after they told me they didn't have any and the otger guy said soneone shipped it to them and they shipped it to me.

I want my money back from you all sending me the wrong part and I am going to bring it right back to Livingston or the court house.

And I am filing a dispute with my credit card company.Oh and they don't answer emails so when sending a email make sure you send a copy to yourself

Review about: Alternator.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lkq Corporation?

Comments

They said they will refund my money. I'm waiting. Thanks Brain!