I purchased two tires from LKQ on 10/26/15.I took them to my mechanic who found a tear on one.

I called LKQ and told them one was damaged. Rep told me to bring it back with receipt. She put in an order for a replacement and said, it will be here on Monday after 1pm. I Drove to LKQ with order# and she said,Sorry the replacement tire was damaged so we cancelled the order.

I can order another replacement tire and We will have it here tomorrow. I live 30 min away! Please read Reason on invoice.

Unbelievable!Will not go back there.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i would like a very nice almost new replacement tire for free 215/60 r 16" as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lkq Corporation and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about tires at Lkq Corporation was no phone call to save me a wasted trip Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lkq Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Lkq Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lkq Corporation?

Comments

With a name like LKQ, I would not patronize the maggots.