I purchased two tires from LKQ on 10/26/15.I took them to my mechanic who found a tear on one.
I called LKQ and told them one was damaged. Rep told me to bring it back with receipt. She put in an order for a replacement and said, it will be here on Monday after 1pm. I Drove to LKQ with order# and she said,Sorry the replacement tire was damaged so we cancelled the order.
I can order another replacement tire and We will have it here tomorrow. I live 30 min away! Please read Reason on invoice.
Unbelievable!Will not go back there.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No phone call to save me a wasted trip
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I would like a very nice almost new replacement tire for free 215/60 R 16.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "just as the title says, dutch glow cleaning tonic are just lies! only if there were reivews that i can see at their own official website, i wouldn't order this..."
- "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..."