Purchased a recycled transmission for my wife's 2006 CLK500 Mercedes from LKQ Corp.After following all warranty instructions, having Mercedes dealership install it, the trans didn't work at all.
Paid an estimate of $630. to have Mercedes check a tube on the valve body only to find that the used valve body can't be reflashed and must be replaced for an additional $2800.00! LKQ refuses any return or warranty options because you can't return after it's been installed and the warranty has a disclaimer (unless the manufacture requires valve body replacement).
My question is, where on their website does it state THIS TRANSMISSION WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT SPENDING 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR IT)!!!I am sure I'm not the only person who has had to find this out the hard way.....
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- New valve body required needs advertised
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased built monster transmission for over 4k rated at 750rwhp came with 90day warranty, trans went after 10k miles spent 6 months monster running me around with "electrical issues" finally..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."