Purchased a recycled transmission for my wife's 2006 CLK500 Mercedes from LKQ Corp.After following all warranty instructions, having Mercedes dealership install it, the trans didn't work at all.
Paid an estimate of $630. to have Mercedes check a tube on the valve body only to find that the used valve body can't be reflashed and must be replaced for an additional $2800.00! LKQ refuses any return or warranty options because you can't return after it's been installed and the warranty has a disclaimer (unless the manufacture requires valve body replacement).
My question is, where on their website does it state THIS TRANSMISSION WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT SPENDING 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR IT)!!!I am sure I'm not the only person who has had to find this out the hard way.....
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- New valve body required needs advertised
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I purchased two tires from LKQ on 10/26/15. I took them to my mechanic who found a tear on one. I called LKQ and told them one was damaged. Rep..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."