High Point, North Carolina

I have been purchasing from LKQ for over 20 years.Most of the time used parts are in good condition and clean.

Related: Lkq Corporation Customer Care Review

Sorry to say I will not be using them anymore until they fix the "BIG BIG" problem. Anytime I call the wait time is unbearable. I will wait up to fifteen minutes on hold and then hang up and call a competitor. I am done doing this.

I will call my competitors and give them my several thousand dollars of business each year.

I don't know why they made the change but it does not fit our business.My time is to valuable to waist on the phone.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $8000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lkq Corporation?

Comments

Parts Guy

LKQ is the largest supplier of used and aftermarket parts on the planet.Perhaps a better solution would to find a new salesman there.

You must understand that LKQ services not only all repair facilities in a 100 mile radius, but also retail customers and insurance. Your time is valuable and your business is appreciated. LKQ employees are, 9 times out of 10, 100% commission payed.

Nobody values your time more than your salesman, however it isn't unheard of to have 5 to 6 people on hold while trying to place orders.Try contacting the sales manager and getting reassigned.