I have been purchasing from LKQ for over 20 years.Most of the time used parts are in good condition and clean.

Sorry to say I will not be using them anymore until they fix the "BIG BIG" problem. Anytime I call the wait time is unbearable. I will wait up to fifteen minutes on hold and then hang up and call a competitor. I am done doing this.

I will call my competitors and give them my several thousand dollars of business each year.

I don't know why they made the change but it does not fit our business.My time is to valuable to waist on the phone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $8000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lkq Corporation. The most disappointing about lkq corporation customer care from Lkq Corporation was horrible customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lkq Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Lkq Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lkq Corporation?

Comments

LKQ is the largest supplier of used and aftermarket parts on the planet.Perhaps a better solution would to find a new salesman there.

You must understand that LKQ services not only all repair facilities in a 100 mile radius, but also retail customers and insurance. Your time is valuable and your business is appreciated. LKQ employees are, 9 times out of 10, 100% commission payed.

Nobody values your time more than your salesman, however it isn't unheard of to have 5 to 6 people on hold while trying to place orders.Try contacting the sales manager and getting reassigned.