Camden, Maine
Turnaround Time

Recently ordered engine assembly, was told warranty was available up to time of install.Called day engine arrived and was told about the 72 hour policy.

While trying to track order, their process is only viewable to them. They cannot answer direct questions, refer you to Chris who I believe do not exist.

If I had the time I would rally those treated unfairly and bring forth a claim against them.They have a good idea except they are dangerous to deal with for business

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of engine assembly and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Lkq Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned engine assembly in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lkq Corporation.

Had an Experience with Lkq Corporation?

Comments

Carid - Waited a half year for Headlights - Now waiting three weeks for refund Carid "April 2017 I ordered some Spyder Headlights for my BMW project. Because there were two versions of this headlight (DS1/DS2) for my vehicle, I contacted them prior for a suggestion..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more