ON JANUARY 3,2012 I CONTACTED L.K.Q.AUTO PARTS, IN OPOKA,FL., ABOUT A 1995 FIREBIRD LT1 ENGINE, WE TALKED ON THE PHONE SPECIFICALLY AND LENGTHY ABOUT THE "ENGINE".

I WAS TOLD TO BRING IT IN. SO I DROVE, 45 MINUTES AWAY TO YOU'RE STORE. WHEN I GOT THERE, I WAS TOLD THEY DO'NT BUY ENGINES, ONLY CARS. HOW THE PERSON I TALKED TO ON THE PHONE CONFUSED AN ENGINE WE WERE DISCUSSING, WITH A CAR, I DON'T KNOW.

I AM PISSED. THEY WASTED MY TIME, AND GAS MONEY. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TRAIN THEIR STAFF ABOUT BEING SPECIFIC, WHEN IT COMES TO COMMUNICATION.

L.K.Q.DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ONE STAR.

Had an Experience with Lkq Corporation?

Comments

Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more