100% full Not resolved

Received am/fm/nav/6cd deck rolled in a packaging of one bubble wrap layer shipped in a surplus taped broken oversized thin cardboard box.Unit arrived in time with broken trim bracket, all four mounting brackets bent, scratched face.

After what looks like a manhandeling in the yard and dribbling down the shipping line, I am not sure this will even work. This is not worth the effort to install. I want return instrunctions and all money back.

Unit arrived in time with broken trim bracket, all four mounting brackets bent, scratched face. After what looks like a manhandeling in the yard and dribbling down the shipping line, I am not sure this will even work. This is not worth the effort to install.

I want return instrunctions and all money back.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lkq Corporation and uploaded picture s. He best about navigation system from Lkq Corporation was lady who took my initial order was friendly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lkq Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Lkq Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lkq Corporation?

Comments