Hudson, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

Received am/fm/nav/6cd deck rolled in a packaging of one bubble wrap layer shipped in a surplus taped broken oversized thin cardboard box.Unit arrived in time with broken trim bracket, all four mounting brackets bent, scratched face.

After what looks like a manhandeling in the yard and dribbling down the shipping line, I am not sure this will even work. This is not worth the effort to install. I want return instrunctions and all money back.

Unit arrived in time with broken trim bracket, all four mounting brackets bent, scratched face. After what looks like a manhandeling in the yard and dribbling down the shipping line, I am not sure this will even work. This is not worth the effort to install.

I want return instrunctions and all money back.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Lady who took my initial order was friendly.

Had an Experience with Lkq Corporation?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lkq Corporation - Review about Alternator from Baker, Louisiana Lkq Corporation "Called LKQ in Livingston Louisiana and they said they didn't have a alternator to fit me Lincoln Navigator so I ordered it off line and the part was shipped from..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more